Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Colouring Book: Mandala

Colouring book for adult has become very popular now to help reduce stress. 



Here is some of available book in MPH Online.



 I heard about mandalas when I read Kara blog.



 For starting, I choose the cheapest one. So I bought this version of Mandalas that cost RM 13.54. 



It can also be purchased by online. Here


While I was colouring and my roomate said, it look like an Indian decoration in Deepavali. 

But I said , " No la, it just a pattern." 


So I start to google about mandalas.


Mandala (Sanskrit: मण्डल, lit, circle) is a spiritual and ritual symbol in Indian religions, representing the universe. In common use, mandala has become a generic term for any diagram, chart or geometric pattern that represents the cosmos metaphysically or symbolically; a microcosm of the universe.


And Yes, it is related to Indian religions. 

But I think that not effect my faith, since I don't know and not believe the meaning behind any of the symbols.


Still a long way to finish colour a page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insyaallah kita akan menyambut ketibaan Ramadhan dalam 3 hari sahaja lagi. Bulan yang penuh rahmat dan barakah yang kita akan sentiasa nant...